This Website (Website) is operated by Soulfisher Collision and Repair and E-Solution Professionals Pty Ltd (collectively, the Owner) on the World Wide Web (WWW). The material on the Website is copyright 2014 by the Owner and other copyright owners as appropriate. The Website is available for you to access conditional on your acceptance without alteration of the terms and conditions set out below (Agreement). By continuing to access the Website you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
Use of material on the Website
- Except for the use described in Clause D, you may not use the Website for:
- the reproduction of the material in any material form;
- the distribution of the material in any material form; and
- re-transmission of the material by any medium of communication
- You may not modify or copy:
- the layout of the Website; and
- any computer software and code contained in the Website
- The Owner reserves all intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to,
copyright in material and services provided by it. The material provided on the
Website is provided for personal use only and may not be:
- re-sold or re-distributed in any material form;
- stored in any storage media; or
- re-transmitted in any media,
- The Owner grants you limited permission to access and display Web pages on this site on your computer, print and save content, solely for your personal, non-commercial use of the Website.
Links to other Websites
- The Website contains links to sites on the WWW owned and operated by third parties and which are not under the control of the Owner.
- In relation to the other sites on the WWW, which are linked to the Website, the Owner:
- provides the links to other sites as a convenience to you and the existence of a link to other sites does not imply any endorsement by the Owner of the linked site; and
- is not responsible for the material contained on those linked sites.
Modification of Website
- The Owner may modify the content of the Website at any time without notice and the Owner has no liability for any costs, losses or damages of any kind arising as a consequence of the modifications to the Website.
- The Owner gives no warranty, guarantee or representation about the accuracy, reliability or timeliness or otherwise, of the information (including prices of tires, technical information about tires, features and benefits of tires, tire images and services relating to tires and vehicles generally) contained on the Website or linked sites on the WWW. You are responsible for making your own independent enquiries in relation to the purchase, installation and service of tires.
- To the full extent permitted by law the Owner disclaims any and all warranties, express or
- the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or otherwise of any information contained or referred to on the Website or of any linked sites; and
- merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose for any service or product contained or referred to on the Website or on any linked sites.
- The Owner will not be liable under any circumstances for any costs, loss of profits or any
damages of any kind recognized by law (even if it has been advised of the possibility of
such loss of profits or damages) which are the consequence of you:
- acting, or failing to act, on any information contained on or referred to on the Website or any of the linked Websites; and
- using or acquiring, or your inability to use or acquire, any service or product contained or referred to on the Website or any linked sites.
- The Owner does not warrant, guarantee or make any representation that:
- the Website, or the server that makes the site available on the WWW are free of software viruses;
- the functions contained in any software contained on the Website will operate uninterrupted or are error-free; and
- errors and defects in the Website will be corrected.
- The Owner is not liable to you for:
- errors or omissions in the Website, or linked sites on the WWW;
- delays to, interruptions of or cessation of the services provided in the Website, or linked sites; and
- defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user of the Website,
- You agree to accept the full cost of any necessary repair, correction and maintenance of any of your computer software or hardware, which may be necessary as a consequence of you accessing the Website.
Use of information gathered
- The Owner or people authorized by it may gather and process the information:
- which you may provide when accessing the Website, such as your name, address, e-mail address and other personal information about you; and
- regarding the way in which you use the Website including, without limitation, information acquired through the use of ‘cookies’ stored on your computer during the accessing of the Website or through services provided by third parties (including Google Analytics).
- The Owner will make all efforts to keep your information secure as reasonably possible; however, to the extent permissible by law, the Owner will not be liable for any costs, losses or damages of any kind arising from misuse of your information.
Termination of access
- The Owner may terminate access to the Website at any time without giving any explanation or justification for the termination of access, and the Owner has no liability for any costs, losses or damages of any kind arising as a consequence of terminating access to the Website.
Alteration of Terms of Access
- The Owner reserves the right to change the Agreement:
- with or without further notice to you; and
- without giving you any explanation or justification for the change.
- If any part of the Agreement is found to be void, unlawful, or unenforceable then that part will be deemed to be severable from the balance of this Agreement and the severed part will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- You agree to the jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia to determine any dispute arising out of this Agreement in relation to E-Solution Professionals Pty Ltd.